Laboratory Tests and Services | AFC Urgent Care of Athens, TN
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic provides a variety of lab work with quick results.
Results are available in as little as ten minutes leading to a quicker diagnosis and treatment plan. Some of the tests that can be performed include:
- Rapid Flu Test: Molecular Influenza testing with fast results.
- Rapid Strep Test: Molecular Strep Throat testing with results in minutes.
- Rapid RSV Test: Molecular Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) testing with results under 30 minutes.
- CBCs: These tests check for anemia or signs of infection.
- Urinalysis: Urinalysis tests can check for pregnancy, infection and are used for drug screening.
- Cultures: These test for strep throat and the flu.
- Chemistry: Our chemistry tests check for signs of dehydration, electrolyte abnormalities (potassium, sodium, etc) and liver function abnormalities.
At AFC Urgent Care of Athens, TN , if your provider believes that you need laboratory testing, you will not need to be sent out to a private laboratory for the collection and then have to wait for a phone call or second appointment to get your results.
We strive to provide you with the best medical care available, including a comprehensive, on-site laboratory at our AFC Urgent Care location.